Monday 17 February 2014

Planning the week and tea with Odette


Today I was back in the Holy Land Trust. I spent the morning writing an information note which might be provided as advice to potential UK visitors to Palestine. I also had the opportunity to have a chat with Antwan, the general manager at HLT. I enjoy times in the office as well as out in the field. We all had lunch together.

Then we planned the week. Tomorrow I am out in the field with Marwan, so another story to write I expect. On Wednesday I am going to the Tent of Nations which will be interesting I am sure. More about that on Wednesday.

I have written to a couple of organisations with a view to visiting, so hope to have some stories from those.

On Saturday Ayed, my host, is taking a group of us for a drive in a 4x4 in the desert - looking forward to that.

At four o'clock I left the office have tea with Odette. This is a charming lady that I met on Sunday. We discovered that she lives close to the HLT office and so she kindly invited me to join her for tea. We had a lovely chat and I gave her some help in sorting out her computer. 

She invited me to join her at a concert on Saturday, so am looking forward to that.

Lots to look forward to this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment