Saturday 22 February 2014

Morning at home

It is warm and sunny, the birds are singing and I have only heard one bomb go off this morning. 

Meanwhile it is an opportunity to rest. The youngsters from downstairs are coming up for pancakes and I am enjoyed some time indoors after a busy week.  
Yesterday I called in to see Odette. I met her at Church last week. She is a Palestinian Christian. I worked on updating her computer, as it has stopped working.  It is a slow job, but she made me some soup and then some pancakes, so was well looked after. 
This is the view from Odette's balcony - you can see Herodian in the foreground - this was Herod's summer palace. I am hoping to go there on Tuesday.

In the background you can just make out the Jordanian hills on the far side of the dead sea - some view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment