Tuesday 18 March 2014

Thank you and goodbye!

I am hugely grateful to the people who have set aside time to read my blog and to grapple with the issues it raises, especially to those in my family, whose support means everything to me. 

If you are a regular reader, you will understand that I intend to take this blog off the air early next week. So do not be surprised if you find it has disappeared. I will reinstate it when I get home. I guess that you will understand the reason for this - if not have a word with Tracy about my preparations for coming home.

Still some exciting stuff to report and I am still happy to answer any questions by email, or via this blog. Also happy to meet up with anyone who would to talk through some of the issues with me when I am back. For me the trip is coming to an end, but the real work is just starting. 

Looking forward to seeing all my friends and family on my return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment